Friday, February 02, 2018

Chock Full of Computer Bliss...

If I had lots of money to blow, I would get four of these ASUS Geforce video cards and link them in SLI (sequential link interface). The price reflects the total for four video cards. I would be in computer gaming heaven.  Sheer bliss. All games would be able to be played in 4K ultra high resolution. The lowly Radeon RX480 video card I currently have cost $350 dollars in juxtaposition, but she holds her own with an 8 GB frame buffer and the much vaunted "Polaris" graphics processing unit. .  

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Did your dads WOW guy ever show up this past week?

Sharyn said...

Hey! Stop that! You know that computer talk makes me dizzy! (I think I've been telling you that for years, seriously! Wow!) Do you do remote work on Dells?