Thursday, February 08, 2018

Comment Replies...

Blogger Sharyn Bellah said...
(And would it be possible for you to give me "read only" status on 4th Avenue Blues?)

Andrew Replied...
Most of those posts are incorporated into this blog. A few years after 2010 are missing as blogger gives me an error when I try to upload them. 

It is good to have you commenting again and it was even grander that you are alive and well. I am not ignoring your comments. Just a little overwhelmed that's all. You hit the ground running as far as commenting on my journal. 

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

Well, you should know mental illness! LOL Yeah, I kinda hit the ground running. After the last 5 years, I am figuring things out. It, literally, took until last year for all the antidepressants, antipsychotics, etc to get out of my system. And when I did, I remembered stuff from my childhood that didn't make sense then, but sure does now. Mother kept me drugged up so I wouldn't get what she was doing. And that was controlling me. Which she passed the secret on to my late husband who preferred me asleep anyway. But, as usual, I digress. I did find some of the old blog on here and it was useful. I am using your blog to parallel my life to see what was really going on in 2009, etc. BTW, I know a few of us would like an update on Ferret, Clara, and anyone else from the loading dock! Love ya!