Sunday, July 29, 2018

Comment Replies…

Blogger glittermom said...

That’s odd..my cable box doesn’t have an off switch. Everything is done with the remote

July 29, 2018 at 11:07 AM

Andrew Replies…

I think Charlie’s and dad’s cable box woes are mainly caused by them sitting on the floor under the television. You have to get the remote at the right angle to turn them on or stand up and move a few feet away from them. I assure you I am not making this stuff up which I think was implied (or it could be my paranoid nature tonight). I can think of a thousand more interesting blog posts to conjure up instead of a post about Charlie’s cable box. Like a tantalizing tryst with Laura would be far more interesting blog fodder.

Deleteglittermom said...

Sometime it’s hard to get a post on your blog. You get pictures to click on all with cars or street signs, etc. pictures are hard to see. Doesn’t always ask for that. It’s annoying.

Andrew Replies…

Glittermom, I have no control of that. Those are Blogger’s doings to fight spam. Sorry, I know it is aggravating.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

I didn’t think you were making it up. What cable company do you have down there? In my area we have either uverse(from AT&T). Or Spectrum...I have satilite now, directv. It’s good unless weather gets bad then can lose connection.

Sharyn said...

And check for crazy neighbors hooking into their systems!! That's what my problem seems to be......Cut that cord!! Yeah, I did that too!