Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Enter Stage Left…

I logged onto Facebook for the first time in months yesterday and immediately my old friend Laura caught me via Facebook chat.  I haven’t talked to her in years. Let’s hang out again she said. Moments later she called me on the phone. She had been trying for years to get disability and finally did. I was happy for her. We talked about this and that for a good hour until phone fatigue set in for me. I expect her to call again today and I look forward to our conversation. I told Charlie and dad about it last night and Charlie jokingly said she just wanted to date me for my new car. I got a hearty laugh out of that. We’re not going to date per se. It is strictly a plutonic relationship..

7 comments:

glittermom said...

I followed a blog I think I found on yours a very long time ago. Prison Pete. A friend posted the blog via letters from prison Pete. Haven’t seen any posts for a long time. I saw today his friend posted he got out on patrol after 15 years. Maybe it wasn’t your blog that I found him through. Yours is the only blog I follow.

Sharyn said...

Isn't she the one you drove to another state so she could live in a camper minus truck with some loser?

glittermom said...

That’s a different girl sharyn.

Andrew said...

Glittermom, you're mistaken. It is the same girl.

glittermom said...

Oh I thought you didn’t want to get involved with her anymore?

Andrew said...

I am desperate for friends Glittermom to be honest.

glittermom said...

I understand. It can become lonely when your by yourself. Does working at the animal shelter help.