Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Sharing My Troubles…

“She’ll eat it if she gets hungry enough,” Charlie told me. “Don’t fret too much. You’ve spoiled that dog rotten.”

I was complaining about Maggie not eating her dog food. Charlie had called me earlier and asked me what I wanted for supper.

“Just two crisp, delicious diet Cokes,” I told him eagerly.

“I was going to get you a Big Mac extra value meal,” Charlie replied.

“I am going to eat a pack of crackers for supper,” I told him.

Well, Charlie brought three diet Cokes along with a cup of ice. I thanked him and thanked him telling him he made my day. I told him I loved him as well for which he reciprocated.

“Now, why did you bring Maggie's food and water bowls into the den?” Charlie then asked me.

“So I could better see when she is running low,” I replied. “Maggie drinks a LOT of water daily. That water bowl will run dry in a heartbeat sitting in the laundry room.”

Charlie picked up the water bowl to go empty it and refill it in the kitchen sink giving Maggie fresh water. 

2 comments:

Sharyn said...

Sometimes Jezzy doesn't eat for a couple of days and I get real sad and make her soup! LOL Seriously!

glittermom said...

Get her some canned dog food.