Sunday, July 29, 2018

Who’s Up For a Pizza Party?

“What do you want for your supper tonight, Chuck?” my father asked over the phone this evening.

“Is it okay if a get Little Caesar's pizza tonight?” I replied and asked. “I am getting tired of chicken pot pies.”

“Sure,” dad said. “Do you want to get an extra pizza for Maggie?”

“That would be nice,” I replied kind of astonished, knowing I would be eating most of it probably for breakfast.

“Charlie and I are heading out about 7:45 so we will probably see you around 8:30 depending on how backed up KFC’s drive-thru is. Horsefly has to have his chicken fingers. That’s the whole reason we do this.”

A Rough and Tumble Day…

My arch-nemesis mental illness was acting up today. That’s just how the ball bounces sometimes. I woke up with a buzzy and fuzzy feeling in my head and it went downhill from there. Paranoia has been today’s theme. I couldn’t get it together enough to even shower and shave today. I’ve spent most of today sitting in front of a computer listening to music which soothes and calms me.

No comments: