Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hopefully, A Quiet Day Ahead...

The awesome and rare BL-2 locomotive...

Let's make this home tranquility base today.

-----------------------------------------------

Brass locomotives are extremely costly.
My father has no qualms when I ask for train related orders from Walther's. I can even order them from home as long as I clear them by my father first, but he absolutely hates me ordering computer parts. It makes me scratch my head in confusion. I enjoy both hobbies very much.

"Oh, you just tear those computers up tinkering with them and then you need a new one," he told me recently.

I don't argue with him as I know it is a fruitless endeavor. He is like a stubborn old mule on those regards.

Not a BLT, but a BL-2...

Today's model railroading project is ordering some new undecorated engines and painting them later on in Chattahoochee Valley livery. My fleet is really growing. I also had to order some new custom decals today.

No comments: