Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Public Nuisance Number One...

Dogs bark. It is a natural thing for them to do. They give you a sense of protection when you can't afford an alarm system. When a dog barks 24 hours a day extremely loudly and yappy then is becomes a public nuisance.  That's the problem my interesting neighbors, the RV people, are facing lately.

Right now it is wonderfully serene and quiet and I hope it stays that way for the remainder of the day.

The police department's animal control unit has been to my neighbor's house two days in a row about this matter. I wonder which neighbor keeps calling the police department? Bless them. Bless their dear souls.

My brother's recently departed dog did the same.

"He is a barker and barks all the time," my brother told me several years ago.

My brother had to get a shock collar at the pet store for Doc, his dog. Every time Doc barked then the collar gave the dog a jolting shot of electricity. It was very draconian, but it quickly solved the problem.

Sustenance Comes in Many Forms...

Charlie woke Maggie and I up this morning, It was a very welcomed kind of visit and awakening.

"Here's you and Maggie some breakfast," he said handing me three hot sausage biscuits. "I am worried about you not having enough to eat."

McDonald's breakfast biscuits are terrible when heated over later so Maggie and I quickly ate our breakfasts and went back to bed. I stayed up way too late last night unable to sleep.

"I just slammed into the curb down the street," Charlie told me laughing before he left. "Who does that sound like?"

I got to laughing as well as I told Charlie mom had hit every curb in the Valley.

No comments: