Friday, March 17, 2017

The Honda That Goes Vrooom...

"Come on, Lilly. Let's go see if Nana's car will crank," I told my niece urging her on. "We are going to blow the cobwebs out of the engine!"

Lilly is really growing like a weed these days. She was then hot on my tail not to miss out on this adventure.

We walked down the stairs to the garage and Lilly cranked the car and it fired to life. It thrilled her for me to let her do it herself. Hell, Lilly will get her learning permit in about 2 more years.

"When was the last time it had been cranked?" I just asked my father.

"It has been a little over a month," he replied. "I am going to get the title in your name as soon as I get some time to do it." my father told me.

Ear-worm for the day is Sting's An Englishman in New York.

No comments: