Saturday, March 11, 2017

Bacon and Biscuits Freshly Prepared...

Dad was eating buttery bacon biscuits this morning when I arrived at his abode. I was anxious to get my sodas and head home to quench this ravaging thirst of mine. I did go downstairs and sit in my belated mother's car for a few moments. Dad wants to put four new tires on it before he gives it to me. Life just has a tendency to get in the way.

"Here, eat two of these," he told me smiling.

My father is just like my grandmother when it comes to these types of culinary regards -- just born to cook good food.

"You look better today than you have in a week," dad then told me bolstering my spirits.

I've had a tough week. You know what? I think I might just go lay down again with the Magster. She's already had a biscuit, some Vienna sausages, and is snoozing on the bed.

1 comment:

skinny minny said...

So two images came to mind...bacon biscuits: bacon in the biscuit dough and cooked in and a bacon biscuit sandwich...which one just curious...?