Thursday, March 30, 2017

He's An Excitable and a Strange Little Man...

I can't wait for my father to get home to us tonight. It has been a very long week without him. He is the core of my social group and my family. He tends to bolster my spirits and demeanor as well.

Charlie told me this morning that my father would be administering my crazy meds during the medication ritual this evening and not him. I expect him to put on his pajamas and sleep several hours after arriving home, then we will see him. I also want to see how Maggie reacts when it has been a week since she last saw my father. Will she put on a big and grand show? Will she be excited as well? I do hope so!

Foul Play? No, Just Foul Weather...

The National Weather service is expecting inclement weather for us tonight. Another thing to be excited about. If it comes after midnight then I will possibly sleep through it like I always do. It always marvels my father that I can do that. I also take solace in the fact that there is a tornado warming siren just down the street which sounds like we are being bombed in an air raid by the German Luftwaffe.

No comments: