Friday, March 31, 2017

Stay On Target...Stay On Target...

...Lock X-foils in attack position...

"What did you do today?" I asked my dumbstruck looking father as he sank into the misshapen cushions on Maggie's couch.

Shell-shocked was another word that came to mind about the poor fellow. My compadre...  My father... My father and I have come a long way these past few years. Much of our strides have come lately as well.

"Well, I managed to fill almost 290 prescriptions today," he replied. "Do I seem a little tired and ill? I am just ready to get home and get in my pajamas. I mean no harm."

"We also had a female customer say we shorted her on her Oxycontin pain pills to no avail before closing. We count pain pills and class scheduled drugs three times before putting them in the bottle and filling the prescription. I count them and the two pharmacy techs count them so we know there are no discrepancy's."

"What do you do in turn?" my father asked me.

"I spent many, many hours troubleshooting a troublesome computer today," I said exhausted sounding. "I thought I would never get things running kosher. It turned out to be the motherboard and by some miracle I had the same exact motherboard as the broken one on my computer room shelves."

No comments: