Saturday, April 01, 2017

Have Mercy! Bring Sodas!

And the sodas arrived at nine...

The "Flash" meaning my esteemed father has come and gone. He was quiet and contemplative tonight -- very introspective for him. He was having a moment of retrospection he told me as we sat on our Maggie's couch.

I was talking a mile a minute and I asked him if I was being very aggravating? Next time he visits, I guess I should turn on the TV since he loves it so much. I, personally, was just anxious and hungry for any friends, family or any humankind of all to visit. Anybody! My father left too soon for my tastes.

"It is amazing that you can do that," my father said referring to the working computer spread across my kitchen table in parts.

We were walking through the kitchen to complete Maggie's nightly ritual.

My next project is to get that wired and jumbled mess all neatly into a computer case. I will rejoice if that last screw goes in without incident. I have big hands and even bigger fingers so those little screws aggravate and confound me.

No comments: