Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Walmart After Hours...


I have a broken keyboard on my PC gaming computer. It went out right in the middle of some fierce Skyrim battle action earlier tonight. Grrr... I saved my game with my mouse and was very perturbed. I have a tendency to wear out keyboards and mice pretty quickly. Oh hell, I don't know what I am talking about. Most of my mice and keyboards are over five years old.

It was 2:00 AM and there was just a very sparse skeleton crew working at Walmart tonight. I only saw four employees and two of those were at checkout lanes. I saw two other delightfully pleasant looking ladies stocking items in the personal hygiene aisle and in pharmaceuticals.

They had some Microsoft ergonomic keyboards for $39.98 (NewEgg has them in stock for $34.99 with free shipping). I almost bought one but I spent so much on groceries the other night that I decided to ask my father first. I was just glad they had some and we don't have to order them from NewEgg and the rigamarole that entails. Let's save Matt at the pharmacy some trouble.

I want to get two keyboards as the keyboard to my blogging and browsing computer is getting older and I've worn all the letters off. Dad will call me Martha when I tell him that I can assure you. All right now Martha...


No comments: