Thursday, April 20, 2017

Putting Things into Motion or How the Simple Can Grow Very Complicated...

http://www.yourenergyblog.com
I had slept all day with the Magster in the bed with me. My injection has a tendency to induce deep sleep. I awoke all bright eyed and bushy tailed as my grandmother would say to us as kids.

"There is going to be a small charge on my debit card this afternoon," I told my father over his cellphone. "I want two more of those Minute Maid lemonades like I got this morning. They were absolutely delicious!"

My father told me with a warning that they were going to give me heartburn and he is most likely right. My father was also still at work and chomping at the bit to head home he said. He wanted to recline with his "pussy" in his lap and drink an ice cold cola. I think they are also showing reruns of Bates Motel. His all time favorite A and E drama.

"Come down here to the pharmacy and get them and I will just pay for them out of my pocket," my father replied to me.

Grrrr...

I was halfway to the pharmacy when my low fuel warning light came on. I am not good at keeping up with such things as I rarely drive much. It has been weeks since I last filled up with a tank of gas.

"Can you get home?" my father asked me after I arrived at the pharmacy.

"I am pretty sure I can," I told my father. "The light means I have 30 more miles to drive before I am completely out of gas."

"We'll fill up tonight," he told me scheming. "I need some gas as well. We'll put it on my debit card. I have some saved up fuel points we can use at Kroger."

I was kind of disgruntled by all the complication. I just wanted my drinks and it was a short 1-mile drive to the Circle K and back. I also just wanted to take my medications and chill this evening after my father arrived. I didn't mean to mobilize the troops.

No comments: