Monday, April 17, 2017

Lounging With Papa...

I just took a short drive across the greater valley to see my father. He was sitting in his recliner listening to NPR on a clock radio with his "Pussy" in his lap. Such a salacious word and it always makes me smile when he says it.

"Do you want to pet my pussy?" dad asked

"Shit dad!" I said as I laughed and chuckled.

"Can I get a diet Coke?" I asked standing in the kitchen.

"Sure!" my father replied. "You can drink two if you want to."

Dad needed my help with his computer.

"This browser toolbar thingy is driving me crazy with popups," he said. "I keep uninstalling it and it comes back!"

I booted the computer in safe mode and removed the little noxious code of software deleting it out of existance.

"Read your terms of agreement completely before installing programs," I told my father. "And also check for any suspicious check boxes as you are installing."

"Your sister in law sent me some photos but they are zipped," my father then said. "How do I open them?"

"Search for Winrar," I told my father as I wrote it down on the notepad by his computer. "It is free but they will ask you to donate and you don't have to unless you feel generous."

"What time are we going to the grocery store?" I asked my father as I stood up to finish my diet Coke and leave.

"Will 9 PM be okay?" dad asked.

"I will see you then," I said. "The Magster will be beside herself to see you as well."

No comments: