Sunday, April 02, 2017

May Your Breakfast Be a Very Big Breakfast...

"Did you realize you just peppered one sentence with over six profane words?" I asked Charlie this morning giving him a hard time and a good ribbing.  "And it's a Sunday as well. How profane can you get?"

Charlie smiled and told me to get eat my damn biscuits before they got cold. I think Charlie almost made the Magster blush at well. I was still smiling as I shut the door. Charlie cranked his car and headed off for other deliveries.

I grew up with my father and Charlie bickering like siblings and constantly cussing like sailors. I have learned that a well placed and opportune profane word is a good salve for the soul.

Can I Have Some More Grease With My Biscuit?

Today's fare which was two sausage biscuits which can be aptly described as greasy but it wasn't terrible or a showstopper. The orange juice and hash-browns Charlie brought this morning made up for it though. They were delicious. I once again made some toast and utilized the rest of my meal eating sausage toasters.

No comments: