Sunday, April 30, 2017

No Sidekick Tonight...

I was so very glad to see my dear Charles Meister tonight, but my father had other obligations. That didn't stop Maggie going apeshit bananas at Charlie's arrival, though.

I was deeply disappointed as I missed him very much. My father arriving is a moment of bliss for Maggie and I. Charlie and dad are always so covert and secretive when things happen like my father being gone tonight.

"Your father will be back to give you your medications tomorrow," Charlie told me as he handed me my plethora and handful of crazy meds.

I noticed Charlie had brought me two very large Cokes from McDonald's. Ah, Bless! He also brought my allotment of 6 diet Cokes for the day as well. Double Dog Bless!

I woke up about 7 PM and immediately got to work cleaning my bathroom. All of this commotion sent Maggie out the dog door and she sat on my back deck for the longest time. Maggie is terribly skittish when it comes to brooms or any disturbance in her environment. I didn't want Charlie to do all that and the bathroom needed some serious cleaning and polishing. It looked like a public toilet ( a bit of hyperbole).

"Your house looks so good," Charlie applauded me. "I don't have anything to do!"

"You've done all the work," I told Charlie. "Sometimes, I just need a helping hand and an incentive to get me started cleaning. I don't want to undo all the cleaning you've done along the way these past few weeks."

Charlie also brought me Big Mac value meal and I have about 40 more minutes to go until time to eat.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

What kind of shenanigans is dad up to? 😉