Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Maggie Meets Marie's Meatloaf...

Marie Callender's has a new fan tonight and her name is the Duchess, her highness, the Magster.

I warmed two Marie Callender's meatloaf meals up in the microwave. I like to make them into sandwiches with a little added ketchup and mayo. Maggie was begging for a nibble or a bite. She just went crazy for more. So crazy that I had to give her my other sandwich. She even ate the corn and potatoes that came with it and that surprised me.

"Just what are you feeding this dog?" I can hear my father ask.

I am pretty sure Maggie will be passing some noxious wind come around midnight.


Comings and Goings...

It was medication time a moment ago. Usually, Papa is a pretty dapper fellow but he was very frumpy and disheveled tonight and pretty late. I think he might have had a little white Zinfandel. God, I'd drink a bottle of the stuff right now if I had it as well.

"We've got to find Maggie's flea and heart-worm medications," He said to me tonight which was the pressing issue of the evening. "I don't have any idea were Martha kept them, though."

Dad was scratching his head in thought when he asked me to ride down to Walmart and buy some. He was going to fund it.

"No thanks," I told my father., "You're not getting me in Walmart this time of night. I will go tomorrow as soon as I get up and get going."

No comments: