Monday, April 17, 2017

And Let There Be Bachelor Food...

Yes, it is grocery Monday and my hamster is spinning swiftly in his wheel...

An easy meal for me is to thaw a big frozen box of 12 pepperoni pizza Hot Pockets in the fridge and then warm two of them in the microwave for 2 minutes on a paper plate. It is a filling and tasty meal for this pizza lover. I don't even crisp them in the supplied crispers.  I like the softer texture of the non-crisped dough. The crispers are also aggravating as you try to get each crisper on your pocket.

You Rang?

My father has also called and is harping about those Marie Callendar meals. Groundhog day anyone?

"Get on their website and check out some meals that look tasty and you haven't tried yet," my father told me a moment ago. "Let's keep things fresh so you will keep eating them!"

I keep seeing these commercials on TV about the Devour brand of frozen meals and about how good they are, Well, I tried the lasagna a few weeks back and was not impressed. It tasted just like Stouffer's which I do not like. Marie's is much better with her 3 meat and 4 cheese lasagna.

Has anyone tried this yet?


I think it has Stevia as the sweetener with some cane sugar added as well. I might try a six pack tonight. There seems to be this adversity to high fructose corn syrup which is fueling these drink experiments. 

No comments: