Friday, April 14, 2017

Tit For Tat...

The Wiley Ways of Mental Illness...

I told my father I had one of my best days mentally in years last night. I felt like Superman, the man of steel, as we drove to my parent's house to get my sodas. I puffed up my chest in bravado.

"I am going to get punished for it, too," I then told Pops with a chuckle. "Tomorrow will be the shittiest day mentally of my life."

We both nervously chuckled again.

"Don't say that!" dad told me sounding nervous himself.

I hate it when I am right. I am not having the shittiest day of my life but I feel pretty uncomfortable. I woke up at 2 PM with precursor butterflies in my stomach. I immediately called my father.

"Can we take my medications early today?" I asked my father.

"I am out running errands and will call you when I get home," he told me kindly after asking me many questions.

No comments: