Saturday, April 15, 2017

Two Convicts Cavorting!

http://www.autoblog.com
Maggie and I looked out the den front window like two convicts through the bars of their jail cells. I had the phone on the side table just in case someone called. The phone rang and Maggie looked at me like, "Holy Shit! Could it be Papa?"

Papa, it was and he was heading over for medications, and soda time. Maggie also gets her customary bowl of fresh venison and turkey kibble which is supposed to boost her "primal instincts". I hope she doesn't start to shit on the floor.

"Papa's coming!" I exclaimed to Maggie as she vigilantly watched out the den window.

http://www.weisradio.com

My father had a fish fry at my sister's house with her husband's parents to attend and didn't know when he would arrive back in the Valley. I really appreciate him thinking of me as he might not get back in the Valley until late tonight and I would probably be beside myself with agitation and worry.

We watched as my father quickly drove the X5 down the main drag to my street. Maggie was almost beside herself. It really is endearing.

"There's is my Duchess!" my father said as he walked across my front yard.

No comments: