Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I've Got the Buzzy Post Medication Blues...

My medications give me a certain kick mentally about an hour after taking them. It is a buzzy feeling in my head that is rather mellow but welcomed. It lets me know my medications are working. 11:45 PM rolled around after shopping and I didn't feel my kick. I waited until midnight and still no kick. I was so discouraged and worried that something happened to make my medications not "soak" in. A previous medication less Easter Sunday was forever in my mind.

Well, I feel okay today and I guess that should be what matters. I panicked for a moment there thinking I was going to have to go another day without my medications. Oh hell, I don't know what I am saying. Maybe it is just a good day to shut up and read what everybody else is writing today. I don't mean to sound so maudlinly lately. Sometimes in life that's how the life's ball bounces.

A Completely Divergent Tangent...

My last two birthday items arrived from China last night. Dad made me open them so he could see what they are.

"Get your scissors in the laundry room," he urged me on anxiously.

The scissors are what we use to open Maggie's dog food bags which are rather convoluted.

It was my MayFlash Sega Saturn USB adapter and my GameCube controller. The GameCube controller was very solidly built. It felt hefty in your hands. It also had the cutest little miniature CD with the controller. I used it on my new Ghetto computer and the driver installed without problems.

"It is amazing," dad said. "That you can order things like that overseas and they get here in just a few weeks. You got a lot of bang for your buck this birthday!"

No comments: