Sunday, April 23, 2017

From the Collector of Fine Mice and Keyboards Everywhere...

Of all the many nice and technologically advanced mice and keyboards I own, I mostly just use my trusty little humble marathon mouse.

LOGITECH MARATHON MOUSE M705
Extremely Impressive 3-year battery life
Wireless and with Unifying Receiver
$ 49.99

I will probably wear the dear thing out before I need a fresh pair of batteries. It is smooth as butter gliding on my desktop as well.



Let Us Catch Some Zzz's...

I should have gone to bed many hours ago, but I was having so much fun with my computers and the internet, in general, this fine evening. It is now 4:48 AM right now. That means Charlie will be here in five hours with McDonald's biscuits and breakfast. I am hoping for some orange juice as well.



No comments: