Monday, March 13, 2017

Catharsis...

Did I just write catharsis in a post about Walmart? I sure did. 6:00 AM is the best time to go. I bought some non-drowsy allergy pills and some shampoo.

Oddly enough, they had the lefthand entrance open this morning instead of the right. The security guy and his truck were holding a vigil at the front door so nobody could get away with any 5 finger discounts.

A Valley Policewoman then pulled up to talk to the security guard as I was about to walk inside. I wonder if they were on the prowl for any miscreants? They sure were carrying on an animated conversation. It was enough to thwart any theft I am certain for sure.

Walmart was eerily bereft of customers and staff this morning. I felt as if I was the last man standing on earth. There was one frumpy but very cute looking lady taking stock by the shampoo I wanted It was some of that apple scented shampoo I so love.

"Sorry to get in your way," she kindly told me.

George was leaving for the Waffle House as I pulled into my driveway. He was waving as he barely almost hit the telephone pole at the top of his driveway. I winced as I headed inside as I clamored to get out of the cold.

No comments: