Thursday, March 02, 2017

In a Parallel Universe it is Me You Can't Resist...

Oh, I do wish! I saw a young couple walking out of Walmart today holding hands. The girl was giggling with bliss and looked like she didn't have a care in the world. "Must be nice,"  I said in my thoughts.

Dad just left and I am winding down tonight myself. Our beds are calling for us after some drinks and vittles to add to some much-needed complacency.

Maggie did a pretty unique thing tonight. The Magster's time to eat is usually a singular event, but she didn't dine alone tonight. Tonight I put her food down on the floor and she immediately began to eat it with my father in the room. I told my father he was really rating tonight with the Magster. I usually put her food down and come back later to find an empty bowl.

"I am putting on my slippers, my pajamas, pouring a diet Coke on ice, and I am watching my favoriteTV show tonight on Netflix before gong to bed," he told me looking very pleased with himself.

"Oh, how I love routines myself," I told my agreeing father.

My modus operandi lately is reading my past Model Railroaders while I drink a cold drink and smoking cigarillos. I've got the model railroading bug very badly right now.

No comments: