Saturday, March 18, 2017

Let's See What Happens As the Day Unfolds...

The day is already off to an interesting, confounding, and auspicious start. I had a motherboard go out (Asus Z97 Deluxe) sometime during the night much to my chagrin  -- a complication I just didn't need today. The computer will boot over and over but will never quite make it into Windows. I have just now got the gimped computer back up and running after hours of tinkering, but something is still amiss. I am getting Windows 10's equivalent of the blue screen of death.

Calgon -- Take Me Away!

I also had to order another copy of Windows 10 Home which was a cool $99 bucks (thank you Newegg). I am going to contact Asus soon this morning and try to RMA the board. It has a 3-year warranty.



1 comment:

glittermom said...

Always good to hav a challenge...