Sunday, March 12, 2017

Three Biscuits to Go From Our Charlie...

I walked out towards Charlie's car this morning as it rained softly. I didn't want him to get out in this cold, wet, and damp weather. I was actually already up this morning keeping an eye out on things from the den window and so was our Magster. The Weather Channel droned ever on in the background.

Did someone say the time changed? It is always "spring forward" and "fall back" is how I remember it.

I noticed Charlie had a big cardboard box of McDonald's biscuits on his passenger side seat. Horsefly was sitting on the rear seat with the Dora the Explorer doll of the day.

"Love you and I will see you tonight for our Sunday feeding of KFC this evening," Charlie told me as he handed me breakfast through his open car window.

He appreciated me walking out and getting my breakfast on this early and thoroughly deplorable morning.

Maggie had already and greedily eaten her sausage biscuit before I had even gotten the wrapper off of mine.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Why don't you suggest a chicken pot pie instead of usual fair..