Friday, March 03, 2017

Mission Thwarted...

The good streak in my heart wanted to drive over and see my father for awhile tonight. I expected to find him cooking in the kitchen when I pulled into the driveway. He keeps saying he is gong to get on schedule cooking again like he did for my mother in her last few years.

Well. I should've called first as my parent's house was like a ghost town. I thought I saw a tumbleweed or two pass us by. I didn't want anything but some company and good conversation. It is nice not to have to need something all the time.

Astronomical Signs...

Venus was like a beautiful diamond jewel following the sun on its way down below the horizon a moment ago. I tucked my tail between my legs and headed home not before taking a slow drive by the police department with my broken turn signal bulb.

3 comments:

skinny minny said...

Missing you. Hope you had a great weekend.

Summer said...

Are you ok?

amelia said...

Waiting..