Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Busier than a One Legged Man in an Ass Kicking Contest…

one_legged_man_arse_kicking_contestThat’s me! I always liked that euphemism. It makes me smile to write it. Well, I felt the same way when I woke up this afternoon. I felt almost drugged from topsy turvy sleep. Yesterday’s early wake up for my injection about kicked my ass as well. It will get me in insomnia mode. I was dead tired all day, but not sleepy yesterday.

Well, I went to bed last night and tossed and turned for what seemed like hours. I finally fell asleep and woke up early this morning with my arm hurting. It is a dull, extremely uncomfortable ache. I had a motorcycle accident years ago where I broke my arm. If I sleep on it wrong, it will gives me fits. I knew to sit up for about a never ending hour in my recliner and rest the arm to let the pain go away. I finally went back to sleep and slept until about 1:30 PM.

So, it is now about 3 PM and I am just now returning to the land of the living – the drugged feeling is going away. I pray I sleep well and get back on schedule tonight.

No comments: