Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Comment Reply…


Blogger Jane said...

Isn't your dad gay?
I could have sworn you said he's
gay. No?

Andrew Replies…

Nothing is for certain, Jane. Bisexual could be an option. My ex-wife swore he was gay. My mother said for years that he and Charlie were gay lovers as they spent so much time together. She’d say it when she got really mad at my father. I always had my doubts as well. These later years, I have come to believe he is heterosexual just from the way he admires women when we are out and about. He has also expounded upon the sexual relationship he had with my mother in moments of candidness.

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

This is funny! This was first reported in your archives many years ago! Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. And does it really matter? Both of them love you immensely!!