Sunday, May 13, 2018

Comment Reply…


Blogger Sharyn Bellah said…

Glad you got your air fixed. I am in my own little hell here. Mother's Day is so hard on me. But I needed to connect with someone so I thought of you. It will be ok I'm sure. I hate Hallmark making up stupid holidays that cost money and make those of us without kids, feel like crap. I'm sure you have your favorite too. Plus I miss the women I used to wish Happy Mother's Day to and Miss Martha was certainly one!

Andrew Replies…

I understand completely when it comes to Father’s Day. I’m too old to have children now. Let’s say you can be my surrogate mom so Happy Mother’s Day to you Mom. I missed my mother today and it was hard on me as well. It is hard to believe she is gone. She went so suddenly. One moment she was here and the next hour she was gone. Hang in there. Time heals wounds.

3 comments:

Kran's Crackers said...

I totally understand. My Mom has been gone since 2008. My kids are both multiple states away, and my husband died in November. So this Mother's Day was spent mopping floors and feeling sorry for myself. Holidays are difficult, no question about it.
- Sharon -

Sharyn said...

Thank you! I will certainly be honored to be a surrogate mom to you! I DO dish out the motherly advice, don't I?

Miss Martha's passing was so sudden for sure! Didn't you post a pic of her that you had taken that day? You got your stuff and went home only to have your dad call. Very strange. She wanted to see you one last time and to make sure you had your daily stash (that has changed over the years!). Oh do you remember when your freezer was filled with Doral cigarettes and you got Helen smoking again, you bad boy you! LOL

Sharyn said...

Oh, btw, Hugh Hefner fathered his last 2 boys at near 60 y/o. Mel Gibson just had another and oh yeah, Mick Jagger (you just gotta move like Jagger, that's your problem) who is a grandfather many times over, just had another baby.

The key is: you need a really young wife. The question is: can you handle a really young wife? LOL