Saturday, May 19, 2018

Comment Reply…


Blogger Kran's Crackers said...

A little at a time is the best way to do things. When my husband died I made up my mind to do at least two things a day, and one of them is to get up, washed and dressed. Then anything else I do is progress. I find one thing leads to another and if I don't finish everything I want to do that day...so what? It will still be there tomorrow. You'll be surprised just how much can be done a little at a time, and you don't beat yourself up over what doesn't get done.
- Sharon -

Andrew Replies…

Sharon, thank you for this comment yesterday. It really bolsters what I am trying to do. I, too, have to make myself get cleaned up in the morning with a shower and shave. Also clean clothes even though I probably won’t get any visitors. I try not to stay in my pajamas all day. The rest is the icing on the cake. Thank you once again. You’ve been a good friend.

2 comments:

Kran's Crackers said...

My pleasure!
- Sharon

Sharyn said...

I have been living in pajamas since about 2008....