Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Comment Replies…

Blogger glittermom said...

Get your air conditioner. Yet? I know how your dad procrastinates. Looks like it’s pretty hot down there. If gets too bad tell your dad you’ll come over his house and stay if too hot.

Andrew replies…

Glittermom, I could always set up my tent in his den and “camp out”. LOL It would drive him crazy. Actually, it has been really cool at night. I cool the house down with a fan overnight and it stays mostly cool all day if I don’t open up the house which is well insulated. Charlie had insulation blown into all the walls before I moved in. I woke up downright cold this morning. No ETA on the air conditioner, though.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I hope it gets installed before gets really hot! I like the ideas of camping out at dads house.