Wednesday, May 09, 2018

I Spoke Too Soon…

silk roadIt got downright hot in here today at 83°F. The sun has set and it is a wonderful 66°F outside and I can feel the cool air blowing in from the bedroom fan. Maggie’s conked out in her favorite place on the rug in the computer room enjoying the cool air as well. It is supposed to get up to 91°F Saturday. I hope they get that HVAC installed in the next day or so or lord have mercy on my soul.


Pleasant Calls…

Janice called me tonight to thank me for her new to her computer. She said she was astounded at how fast the computer was.

“I’ve always had to wait on my computers,” she said to me. “Now my computer waits on me.”

She offered to pay me, but I would have none of that. Charlie has done countless similar things for me over the years. 

No comments: