Sunday, May 06, 2018

All Trumped Up…

trump-hair-2“Don’t say anything about my hair,” our vain Charlie said this morning as he handed me a Coke and some breakfast biscuits.

“You’ve got that Trump look going on,” I said and then put my hand over my mouth with an astonished look on my face.

I just couldn’t resist. Charlie has the same color hair and his comb over had set sail in the breeze. Well, I think it really got off with Charlie and he got pissed off with me. I mutedly laughed and told him I loved him.

“I love you too,” Charlie said over Maggie’s maniacal barking. “I told you not to say anything about my hair.”

He got in his car and drove off headed to my father’s house to deliver his much coveted senior coffee and a sausage biscuit.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

charlie need to give up the comb over. It would look better shaved. Why are some men so vain.