Friday, July 16, 2004

Dumped when down...

I had a hard time with compliance and my medications. I thought my loved ones were trying to drug me and the pills were controlling my thoughts. I had to get an injection called Risperdal Consta to help me. I no longer have to worry with a pill box or remembering to take my medicine in the morning. It has helped change my life for the better.

She is lucky to have you. My ex-wife dumped me when my illness got bad. She couldn’t understand it was a disease. I was homeless for many months and delusional. I lived in the woods in a tent.

Be sure to have good communication with her doctor. Sometimes when my illness flares out of control occasionally a two week stint at the hospital brings me back down to earth. I need a safe and controlled environment to get better. Explore your options and I wish you luck.

No comments: