Monday, July 19, 2004

New Developments…..

It looks like my house is going to come to fruition. My Father told me last night that he is pretty confident that we are getting the house. He is going to co-sign with me on the loan. I have a key and rode over this afternoon and had a look around. It such a neat house but it is very small. I sat on the sofa for awhile just soaking it all in. I am so proud and almost giddy with excitement. I will have a type of stability that I have not had in years. It will be my own home and a place to put all my belongings. The only downside is that I will be in my sixties before I have the mortgage paid off but that makes the monthly payments affordable for me.

On the smoking cessation front, I haven’t had any cigarettes in days. I still do smoke my pipe occasionally though. I rely on the nicorette gum to help with my cravings and to put something in my mouth. I am going to get a prescription for Zyban Wednesday and that will help with my anxiety and cravings from quitting. I am going to put down my pipe as well for monetary reasons. It is already saving me a great deal of money by quitting the cigarettes. Other than the extreme cravings, I am feeling better.

Also on Wednesday I have an appointment with social security to get that account out of my ex-wife’s name. My father is going to go with me and help with the paperwork. I hope to get this taken care of and get Rachel off as my representative payee seeing as that we don’t have anything to do with each other anymore.

I hope this finds you all well. As you can see I have lots of encouraging things going on in my life. I feel like the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. Thanks for reading and sharing in on the journey I am taking. I bid you now good afternoon as I need to get some supper started. I am craving a southern style home cooked meal.

No comments: