Wednesday, July 07, 2004

George says hello…..

If you do not want to read curse words then stay away. George was high today and cursing like crazy. I write it as I see it and the following conversation may offend some folks. I curse as well. I try to keep it to a minimum but sometimes life overrides my inhibitions.

I rode down to the Piggly Wiggly to buy some milk. I am a milk drinking fiend. I love the stuff. I was on my bike. I feel it is wasteful to just drive that mile in the car just for a $2 dollar purchase. I pulled up to the front of the store and used my cable lock to lock my bike to the post out front. There sat George with his cadre of interesting friends.

“Whazzup! Motherfucka!” George hollered at me. He got up from his seat and walked over to talk to me.

“George, are you fucked up again?” I asked as I laughed. I didn’t see his car so he must have gotten a ride.

“I am not fucked up. I am feeling gooooood!” George replied back while he did a little dance. He almost fell down.

I didn’t smell any alcohol and I couldn’t see his eyes. He had on some very dark sunglasses. I wanted to see if his pupils were dilated or his eyes were red shot.

“I was just talking about you. You are my friend and I was telling the brothas about you being in the Navy.” He said.

George has me confused with someone else. I have never been in the Navy.

“George, I was never in the navy.” I replied.

“Ah, quit bullshitting me. You are just trying to confuse me.” He said.

“George, I WAS NEVER IN THE NAVY. YOU DO NOT KNOW MY EX-WIFE!” I said forcefully.

George just laughed and patted me on the back. I now think he has a mental illness. That can be the only way to describe how he acts.

“George, I write about you on my blog. It is on the internet. One day you will be famous.” I said.

“What the fuck is a blog?” He said while he stumbled in front of me.

Whatever George was taking, it was potent. I will give him that.

“A blog is a journal I write. I post it on the internet and people can read it.” I replied.

“Tell all those crazy mothafuckas I said hello.” George said.

I just did what George asked. George says hello in a not so nice way unless you consider yourself a “crazy mothafucka”.

No comments: