Monday, November 06, 2006

Blog Error...

Sorry about the "trip" post today. I am rebuilding my archives by each and every post from the past and forgot to change the date on that old post from 7/06/2004 when I published it. There is not a trip planned for the immediate future.

I already have posts republished going back to my homeless days in January 2004. Hopefully, I will get several hundred more published today after my daily hike. I am working on it slowly. Sorry about the SNAFU.

Andrew

2 comments:

2 The World U R 1 Person, 2 1 Person U R The World said...

This is such a tease to me! I have so very little time now to do anything on the computer.... then you go enticing me with archives!!! What's a girl to do!?

Cheryl said...

OK...that post had me really confused. I thought, hiking now? Hot weather? Where was I? Glad to hear it wasn't just me.