Friday, November 10, 2006

Early Christmas Shopping...

Just doing some early shopping and dreaming. My father gives each of us siblings $500 dollars every year to spend for Christmas. I have decided on this Canon Powershot camera with 6X optical zoom. I do so miss having a digital camera. I also want this HDTV tuner card for my computer so I can get HDTV broadcasts.

I called and cancelled that therapy session scheduled for this afternoon. I just couldn’t deal with all that shit today. I am having a hard time getting myself together this morning let alone getting a shower and driving all that way just to talk to some lady for an hour about what ails me.

I am now off for my morning hike. Let’s hope I can make ten miles today. That is my goal. I think I will feel better after a very long walk on the tracks.




ATI 100-714127 PCI Interface HDTV Wonder Remote Control Edition Tuner - Retail $89.99




Canon PowerShot A710 IS Silver 7.1 MP Digital Camera 6X Optical Zoom - Retail $310.99



Transcend Ultra Speed 4GB Secure Digital (SD) Flash Card Model TS4GSD150 - Retail $84.99


3 comments:

abbagirl74 said...

I just received a Canon PowerShot SD600 with only 6.0 MP and 3x optical zoom about 3 weeks ago.

I guess that's a pretty good camera for my very first one and being free? I haven't a clue about stuff like that. I barely even know how to use it. hehe, I am so technically helpless.

zirelda said...

Very nice camera Andrew.

I have a Fuji Fine Pix. I can't remember the model number. Mine is about 4 years old now, but I absolutely love it. I know what I want to upgrade to but its about $500.

A 4 gig memory card should hold a ton of pictures.

M said...

All the ladies at work have the digital cameras. It is great because if their kids or pets are doing something cute, they take pics and bring the camera to work. We can all look at the pictures without the owner of the camera having to print out the pics or wait for film to develop.