Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Test Photo Blog Post...

These are actual images taken from the same model of digital camera I ordered. I just wanted to do a test post to see what the images would look like after being uploaded to blogger. Click on an individual image to enlarge and see the stunning quality of this camera. I am so excited I cannot wait till Christmas!!!



As you can see, the photos are going to look great and I think will add some depth and content to the blog. Now, if I can just wait for another month till I get to open my presents. It is going to be a long November and first of December.

5 comments:

A. J. said...

I need more pictures of the girl. That is the only way I can form an educated opinion of said camera.

M said...

Those pictures look so fake!! Sure the girl is pretty but the way she is sitting and laying look stiff. It reminds me of the fake photos and credit cards in the plastic sheaves of a new wallet.(back in the olden days of the 70's and 80's... I don't think they do that any longer.)

PS Andrew, you posted the pictures just fine. When I say they look fake, I mean the quality of the actual pictures. Of course you know that, but I wanted to make sure (-:

2 The World U R 1 Person, 2 1 Person U R The World said...

I can feel your excitement. Knowing you'll have such a great toy, but not until Christmas. EEK! I love photography, always have really. The best thing about a digital camera is you can delete the pics if they turn out blurry, off center, etc. No more wasted pictures. You can get only the prints you want and leave the rest on your computer to print at a later date.
I can't wait to see the pictures you share with us!

abbagirl74 said...

hmm, I have a digital and I don't even know how to post pictures on my own blog. sad...

eSadElBlOg said...

I am just going to eat a paella only that it doesn't look as fine as the one in your pic!!!

Why people abroad uses olives in paella?? No way!!!