Monday, November 13, 2006

Blog Updates…

As you can see, I have been busy adding things and updating the look and layout of the blog. I also just spent about ten minutes writing a completely revised Cast of Characters to the right for new readers of the blog. I just added that link to the sidebar.

On a different note, I completely forgot about Veteran’s Day Saturday and am now kicking myself in the ass because of it. I had planned on taking Dumpster Diving Dan out for a burger and some banana splits up at Sonic if he would go. It completely slipped my mind. I guess he knows how much what he did for our country means to me and I think most everyone. I can’t imagine going off to war being as young as he was having your whole world turned upside down. Maybe Dan will revel us with a story about Vietnam soon. I will try to coax one out of him. He rarely likes to talk about it.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your revised blog is awesome. Your hard work and devotion really show. I think you're grand.

abbagirl74 said...

You will have your chance with Dan soon.

Wow, you have definitely been busy with your blog and computer. I hope I sparked something with my elementary questions, hehe.