Friday, November 10, 2006

Therapist, Here I Come…

Today is therapy day. I drive down to Opelika to spend an hour pontificating about my problems. I feel emotionally wasted and spent this morning and am not looking forward to more emotional out letting. I have been seriously mulling over the idea of just saying I am sick and not going. Talking to a therapist makes me so uncomfortable most days.

Mom called last night and wanted me to get Helen up something to cook. I decided on meat loaf, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and yeast rolls. The way Helen cooks, I am sure it will be delicious. Dinner will be served around 5 PM. I am going to pay Helen to come once a week to do laundry, clean house, and cook a meal when I move into my new home. We will see whether I can afford it or not. I think I can if I live frugally like I normally do. I am just not the most domesticated of creatures and need some help keeping house.

Well, let me go get some breakfast started and roust Carolyn out of the bed. She is going to be late for work if she doesn’t get on the ball. We both slept like logs last night. It was pure torture getting up this morning I was still so sleepy.

(If you are wondering why I took down last night’s post, I just felt I wrote too much yesterday and it could be overwhelming for a new reader to the journal. I can be obsessive compulsive in my habits sometimes and the same goes for writing. I guess if I have to have a compulsive habit then writing is not such a bad thing.)

3 comments:

Summer said...

When do you move?

Andrew said...

Summer,

We are planning to move just after Christmas around the first of the year if all goes as planned.

abbagirl74 said...

I am so glad to hear that you were able to get some rest last night. That's great.

As for the counseling, just be yourself. You will be okay.