Monday, May 29, 2017

Breakfast and Beyond...

Can you tell I am cycling again? The cycling makes it well past midnight until I retire. I couldn't sleep so I decided to just get out of the bed and fix breakfast just a tad bit early.

Don't forget Maggie. She is underfoot until the last sausage pattie has been fried.

Sausage such as this that comes in a roll tastes delicious, but it also takes forever to cook. I like my sausage well done and crispy around the edges.

I also got the "hot" and spicy sausage, but they always taste mild to me. I guess I need to get the Inferno version.

In a moment, I will grate some cheddar and get some scrambled cheese eggs going. Lastly, there shall be buttery toast to round out the meal. The smell of that frying sausage is already driving poor Maggie crazy and smells delicious to me as well.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

You need some hash browns with that order! I could eat that for supper!