Friday, May 12, 2017

I Wish I Could Fulfill Your Every Wildest Desire...

Maggie, my dearest, is being very noticeably needy this morning. She started when I woke up and rolled out of the bed. I am surprised she didn't wake me she's so antsy about something.

(Did you notice I am sleeping nights again? We're cycling yet one more time.)

"I am refilling your food dish and checking your water," I told my dear darling little dog as I walked into the laundry room.

Nope! No joy! That was not what she wanted. She is now laying at my feet and licking her paws which is a nervous habit of hers. Sometimes, I guess, you just have to let the mystery be.

Restless about it, I then checked the dog door to make sure it was open and there was nothing obstructing ingress and egress through the portal of danger and doom.

To the Moon, Alice! To the Moon!

Last night was a beautiful, cool, and starry night. I opened up the windows of the house after my father left and put a box fan Charlie gave me in one window in the bedroom drawing that cool night air inside.  I'd do it more often if they didn't install my storm windows in the wrong way. You have to go outside to open and close them because they were installed backwards. I just have never mentioned it to Charlie as it would worry him.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Could be the full moon bothering her.