Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Pharmacist's Advice...

You put your head in
You put your head out
Put your head in
And bang it all about
Do the hokey pokey
And turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

I just called my father and he is at work. He sounded cordial and glad to speak to me which made me sigh in relief. Sometimes, he doesn't want you to bother him at the pharmacy citing the new owner's lack of approval.

"Dad?" I asked. "Will Klonopin cause some withdrawal if you haven't taken it in a few days?"

"You took your medications yesterday morning," my father told me. "But yes, it could be causing some withdrawal by now."

It was my fault we took them so early yesterday. I drove over and just had to have them.

"I will be glad when you get here tonight as I feel awfully uncomfortable mentally," I told him.

"I will be there as soon as I get off of work," he told me.

That made me feel better. That means he will be here around 8 PM. My life seems to be delineated in increments of time, getting things, and waiting for others.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

You shouldn't be taking your medications Willy nilly.. I blame your father for that...you should take them around the same time everyday....I would think your father would know that... you