Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Born Again A New Man...

And we ain't talkin' religion here...

It is coming to the time of the day where I start to falter and fade. It is almost 6 PM and the pharmacy closes at 7 PM. Dad will soon head my way after a brief visit at home to gather himself, change clothes, and to get my sodas. My attention span is already shot to hell and I am very flighty in my activities.

Then starts a new beginning to the evening and the day when my father arrives around 9 PM. I will be reinvigorated for the day -- like Jekyll and Hyde. My medications begin streaming into my blood from the lining in my stomach in an hour. I can easily focus on all my computer endeavors -- writing, reading, and playing games. My outlook on life becomes brighter and more enlightened as well.

I've been staying up to around 4 AM (about all I can muster to stay up) to maximize the time I am awake and medicated. It also minimizes the time I have to wait late in the next evening for my father. Sleeping in like a time-warp.

I do have another caveat to look forward to this evening. Maybe some of the computer parts I have will have arrived. I can't wait to try out that new RAM in my new laptop. Will it make that big of a difference?

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Maybe you need to split your doseage into twice a day. ..ask your dr. About that next time your there...you might do better without a 24 hr. Span between doseage...seems a doseage in the morning and one in the evening might help...

skinny minny said...

I agree with glittermom. Seems to me if your dosing once a day is wearing off then there is too much time between doses. or Maybe you need to split up how you take them...Not take all at the same time? some in the morning and some in the evening?