Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Like a Blustery Fall Day After a Cold Front...

This is exactly how Roger's Brunswick stew looks.
It is really exceptionally windy today. The trees are getting all blown about like crazy. It is like a late fall today and it is cool outside as well. We should be in the upper eighties with popup thunderstorms this time of the year. They say we have an 80 percent chance of rain today, but I don't believe it. The sun is shining very brightly today with few clouds in the skies.

Papa just stopped by with a barbecue plate from Roger's Barbecue. I was elated as it was a surprise, I was very hungry, and I hadn't eaten yet. I sat in the kitchen with my kitchen computer eating lunch as Maggie vied for my attention. I gave Maggie little morsels of barbecued pork that she basically inhaled.

"You are going to get choked," I told her warily.

The plates are very expensive, but they put a lot of food on them to make up for it -- I almost couldn't eat it all. The Brunswick stew was exquisite with barbecued pork, chicken, and corn in a thick, smoky and zesty tomato based sauce.

Experimentation...

I used a thirty party program to measure how much traffic the blog was receiving every day. Blogger was reporting I was getting over a hundred people a day and it is actually around 20 people a day. I was disappointed, but that's how the ball bounces some days. I am getting paid back from my indiscretions from my previous blog. Karma is a bitch some days.

No comments: