Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I Really Am A Kid At Heart...

The ice cream truck just stopped by the house and I gleefully scrounged up enough dollars and cents to buy an orange slushie from our sophisticated ice cream man. I ran out to the road just as he was passing and he slammed on the brakes. Maggie got a vanilla ice cream sandwich and almost made a mess on the computer room rug. She cleaned up after herself, though.




LOL!



Wee Little Doggies! You Keep On Rollin' Home!

I am so ready to see Johnny Otis tonight! I have 2 and a half hours to go before he graces us with his presence, He gets off at seven and fiddle farts around at home some and then comes and brings my medications. I am going to take my medications and just seriously chill and relax for a few hours before bed. I miss the old codger something fierce this afternoon.

No comments: